Top Shottas Gun Store sells firearms and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase handguns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order:
- Verify that the product you wish to purchase from Top Shottas Gun Store meets your state, county, or city firearm laws.
- Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. Please have your selected FFL email a copy of their FFL license to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online you will receive an order confirmation email.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please email us at email@example.com
- Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
Attn: Sales Department
5233 Powerline Rd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
E-Mail forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Top Shottas Gun Store. This transaction is between you and the FFL holder.
- Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer’s warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Please be sure to check the firearm restrictions for your state by using the following link before ordering:
NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.